[opensuse-buildservice] enabling obs-service-* packages for Debian builds
Hi,

We were just thinking about enabling obs-service-* packages for Debian
builds to have them available for osc installations on Debian systems.
Problem currently is that those packages have the source service
script and the corresponding XML file flat in the directory, while
Debian builds expect everything in a tar.gz. There are several
solutions for that now how we could solve that and we would like to
hear your opinion on which way we should go.

The options we could think of are:

1. Change packages in a way that the files are contained in a tar.gz.

2. Implement a source service that would package flat files into a
tar.gz automatically.

3. Enhance debtransform to automatically package flat files into a
tar.gz for Debian builds.

Any opinions?

Robert