Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools dropped 11.3 repo already?
On Jan 24, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 08:13 -0600, Archie Cobbs wrote:
What I'm simply trying to say is: just because 11.3 is itself EOL, that
doesn't mean OBS projects should start dropping the 11.3 repo right away.

Do others not agree?

I'm going to assume that the EOL'ed repos get dropped due to storage
conservation reasons. (only an assumption.) If that is the case, what
do you propose is the length of time such repos should exist?

Longer than (for example) RHEL, which was first released seven years ago... ?

-Archie