Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools dropped 11.3 repo already?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:57 +0100
Am Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012, 08:13:16 schrieb Archie Cobbs:
OK forget zypper and openSUSE:Tools for the moment...

What I'm simply trying to say is: just because 11.3 is itself EOL, that
doesn't mean OBS projects should start dropping the 11.3 repo right away.

The maintainers can build against DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:11.3 instead. If they
don't we free the resources (storage for mirrors, on our servers and build
power). So they can be used for more constructive work than just old build
jobs no maintainer cares about anymore.

bye
adrian

Do others not agree?