Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help with file list please
On 01/20/2012 11:02 AM, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Robert Schweikert<rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
ERROR: /usr/share/doc/packages/axis2c/api/html/axiom__document_8h.html is
packaged in both axis2c and axis2c-doc, and the packages do not conflict
ERROR:
/usr/share/doc/packages/axis2c/api/html/axis2__http__transport_8h-source.html
is packaged in both axis2c and axis2c-doc, and the packages do not conflict

I see.

Well, I would imagine you'd only need to uncomment

#%dir %{axis2c_home}

That's what I did. After that I get the errors about the duplicate packaged files.....

I am not sure how to explain it differently.

When I have

#%dir %{axis2c_home}

I get the complaint about an un-owned directory.

When I use

%dir %{axis2c_home}

I get errors about files being packaged in 2 packages.

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx