[opensuse-buildservice] Help with file list please
Hi,

I am running into an issue with the file list of a package

Virtualization:Cloud:Eucalyptus/axis2c

The spec file currently has the following entry:

%define axis2c_home %{_libdir}/%{name}

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%config /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*
%doc AUTHORS ChangeLog COPYING CREDITS LICENSE NEWS NOTICE README
%{axis2c_home}/bin
%{axis2c_home}/lib
%{axis2c_home}/modules
%{axis2c_home}/modules/*/module.xml
%{axis2c_home}/axis2.xml
%{_bindir}/axis2*
# .so links need to be in the regular package as they will be used by dlopen
%{_libdir}/*.so*
#%dir %{axis2c_home}
#%dir %{axis2c_home}/lib
#%dir %{axis2c_home}/modules
#%dir %{axis2c_home}/modules/addressing
#%dir %{axis2c_home}/modules/logging
#%dir %{axis2c_home}/services

%files doc
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc %{_defaultdocdir}/%{name}
#%dir %{_defaultdocdir}/%{name}

%files devel
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc INSTALL
%{_includedir}/*
%{_libdir}/pkgconfig/%{name}.pc

This results in the message:

... checking filelist
axis2c-1.6.0-1.x86_64.rpm: directories not owned by a package:
- /usr/lib64/axis2c

This should be cured by uncommenting the %dir derective(s). However, as soon as I comment out the %dir directive(s) I end up with tons of messages claiming that files in /usr/share/doc/packages/axis2c are packaged twice in axis2c and axis2c-doc. These messages are prefixed with ERROR.

This problem occur when building for Factory.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead