Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org OBS binary backend is down
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:10:37 -0600
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 14:27 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
The SAN array of the backend server server seems to have lost
3 hard disk at once now :/

That means the array is broken atm. We can not fix this before monday.

Since not all binary parts of the projects are in backup it means
that we will need to rebuild some of them afterwards.

Sources and project configurations shall not be affected by this.

It is sunshine out there, have fun :)

sorry
adrian

I am especially amazed at Adrian's attention to detail. Before posting
this message, he checked the weather status around the world, even
though he is in Germany, and verified that it was INDEED sunny in
Chicago today. That is true dedication! Kudos, Adrian! :-)

Bryen