Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS down ?
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:06:37 -0600
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 17:57 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:

Sounds that way. Is it not possible though to show something on the
OBS
site itself? Like when searching for SW?

That doesn't sound unreasonable. Perhaps you can suggest specifically
where and how it should be displayed. Let's ask Adrian his thoughts on
whether this is possible/feasible.

Of course, any of this is purely for situations where a reaction has
occurred. In situations where an outage has happened and appropriate
people are "away-from-grid", we'll still be somewhat in the dark about
what's going on. I guess that's unresolvable atm since we can't expect
people to standby 24/7/365(or 366 in leap years). I do give Kudos to
Adrian and others for reacting as quickly as possible today and in the
past.

Bryen