Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS down ?
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 16:10 -0600, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 16:59 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> [01-14-12 16:53]:
Where else do you feel it should have been posted?

?? personal mail ??

:^)
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan

Call Western Union!!! :-)

Actually, in this particular case, I don't even know if this news needed
to be spread more widely than it already has. Running zypper shows no
problem connecting to OBS repositories. Therefore, my conclusion is
that this only affects those *working* with OBS rather than anyone
simply connecting to OBS to install packages. Thus is really only the
build-service community that needed to be aware of this. Is that a
correct assumption on my part?

Bryen

True enough.