[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS down ?
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:10:00 -0600
Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 16:59 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> [01-14-12 16:53]:
Where else do you feel it should have been posted?

?? personal mail ??

:^)
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan

Call Western Union!!! :-)

Actually, in this particular case, I don't even know if this news
needed to be spread more widely than it already has. Running zypper
shows no problem connecting to OBS repositories. Therefore, my
conclusion is that this only affects those *working* with OBS rather
than anyone simply connecting to OBS to install packages. Thus is
really only the build-service community that needed to be aware of
this. Is that a correct assumption on my part?

Bryen

Hi Bryen
The search feature is 503 so finding packages is foobar'd.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Kernel 3.1.0-1.2-desktop