Re: [opensuse-buildservice] libreoffice on onerirc takes an extremely long time to build
Paul Elliott píše v Čt 12. 01. 2012 v 13:35 -0600:
In this case I do not understand why this build failed for Ubuntu 11.10:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=debian&project=home%3Apelliott11%3Aastrology%3Aswissephauto%3Alibswe
If you put the mouse cursor over the xUbuntu_10.10 box where it says
"unresolveable" it says: "nothing provides libreoffice-writer, nothing
provides
libreoffice-java-common"

When you are doing a build for ubuntu 11.10 are not the packages for
Ubuntu:11.10/standard supposed to be available by default?

I did not have to do anything special to make libreoffice-writer, and
libreoffice-java-common available for ubuntu 11.04 which builds perfectly.

I am not sure what has changed over night but the build succeeded.

Best Regards,
Petr