Re: [opensuse-buildservice] libreoffice on onerirc takes an extremely long time to build

Building locally does me no good. I need to build it in BS, so it will be
available from the BS.

The package I am really trying to build uses unoconv which uses libreoffice-
writer and libreoffice-java-common.

Is there anyway to make these packages available from the BS for oneriric?

They are in main so they are supposed to be there.

As it is the BS aborts both archetectures saying the job is stuck.