[opensuse-buildservice] libreoffice on onerirc takes an extremely long time to build

Because it was not in BS, I attempted to build libreoffice for oneriric.
It takes an extremely long time to build. The i586 version is still building.

x86_64 version terminated with this error:
Job seems to be stuck here, killed.
qemu: terminating on signal 15 from pid 14358
No buildstatus set, either the packager broke the base system
(glibc/bash/perl) or the build host has a kernel or hardware problem, OBS
server will retry...
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=libre-office-java-common&project=home%3Apelliott11%3Aastrology%3Aoneiric-
dependancies&repository=xUbuntu_11.10

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libre-office-java-common&project=home%3Apelliott11%3Aastrology%3Aoneiric-dependancies

Did it stop because of a limit on total build time for a single source package?
If so, that limit needs to be increased.

Because it takes so long, I hesitate to trigger a rebuild without somekind
of solution to this prpblem.

Please suggest what I should do.

Thank You.

--