Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (162 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] OBS Build Team meeting
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:04:51 +0100
- Message-id: <1538825.vckhKFzS9F@scherben>
present: mls, saschpe, adrian
Open features until OBS 2.3
* Support issue tracking (mirror bug entries and owners) and assign it to
packages. => Show open patchinfos to the packager based on bugzilla data.
DONE, except update mechanism.
* support osc search for published binaries with limiters:
- base project
* webui patchinfo editor
- add button: update _patchinfo file based on the mentioned (bugzilla and
issues from sources.
* enable publishing and useforbuild only for patchinfos on release project
* maintenance request accept will create patchinfo on accept if none is
* enhance createrepo for delta downloads
* Show required and existing fixes on incidents. required bug ids are defined
in _patchinfo, existing are parsed from source diff.
* Show incident status
- build status
- patchinfo bugnummer diffs:
=> take bug nummer
=> show package diff
=> link to bugzilla bug
* A number of bugs have been opened by maintenance team to be verified/fixed.
* Open question how to help the user to find sources in open incidents.
(automatic devel package definition change in :Update project?)
* Handle declined requests in UI (webui and osc):
All requests (not just maintenance) will require a handling of submitter
after getting the request declined (by reviewer or target).
This is because declined request notifications can be easily overlooked,
the current state should always be available.
Therefore the declined request will stay visible for the creator until
the submitter decides to:
- revoke : Accepting the decline
- superseed : Submitting an improvement
- reopen : disagreement with the reason and ask back again.
* Support linking to not yet existing packages for release number handling
* set bugowner on incident creation (DONE)
* export severity to updateinfo.xml (DONE)
* faster product build thanks to enhanced obs-worker (DONE)
* Resign packages on release. Incident projects must never contain final
signed packages, since they are not complete reviewed yet.
* Support aggregate of updateinfo.xml (DONE)
* Cached issue parsing from source diffs in backend (DONE)
* switch to security patchinfo category when found CVE (DONE)
* Solution for bugzgilla groups (eg. kde-maintainers). Who should see open
issues in bugzilla because of this ?
DONE. bugzilla groups are created as users in OBS.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|