Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "dead lock" between autoyast2 and yast2-schema
On 25.12.2011 01:10, Joop Boonen wrote:
All,

Currently there is a "dead lock" between package autoyast2 and
yast2-schema (for the openSUSE:Factory:ARM build).
The thing is that autoyast2 Requires yast2-schema. Because of this
yast2-schema is blocked.
I got around this by removing the autoyast2 requirement. Until
yast2-schema has been build. When this package was build I added the
Requirement again.

I wonder if there is a better "mechanism" in OBS that solves such "lock
issue" automatically?
Otherwise someone has to handle this by hand.

We need to put such things in Ignore: in project config - or use
#!BuildIgnore: autoyast2 in the schema spec file

Greetings, Stephan