Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unable to do a local build of ubuntu packages
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 09:38:57 +0100
Am Montag, 26. Dezember 2011, 14:34:14 schrieb Sebastian Held:
Hello,

I'm trying to build an Ubuntu package locally to fix some bugs.
osc build is not able to download the prerequisites.
Here is the log:

$ /home/sebastian/OpenSuSE-BuildService/osc/osc-wrapper.py -vv -t -d
build xUbuntu_11.04 i586 CSXCAD.dsc
GET
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Ubuntu:/11.04/standard/i386/bash_4
.2-0ubuntu3_i386.deb Trying openSUSE Build Service server for bash
(Ubuntu:11.04), not found at download.opensuse.org.

That means that we have not configured our redirector to map it to some ubuntu
mirror.

However, it should download the package afterwards via api.opensuse.org and
that should work in any case.

Don't you see a request for that ? Do you use a current osc version ?

If I try to build a rpm package, it works:
$ /home/sebastian/OpenSuSE-BuildService/osc/osc-wrapper.py build
openSUSE_11.4 i586 CSXCAD.spec

How can I specify the download url such that osc build downloads from
the ubuntu archive server?
Why does it work on the official OBS, but not locally?

This configured on the server side.

Thanks,
Sebastian
SUSE Linux Products GmbH