Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS ARM build discussion I would like to start
On 30/12/11 15:04, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 03:01:37PM -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 21/12/11 07:34, Joop Boonen wrote:
Hi all,

Currently we have the following problem.
Due to security issues we only have native ARM workers for the internal
openSUSE buildservice. For the external build service we only use qemu.

Huh ? LXC or simple the systemd-nspawn util does not provide enough
security for building packages ?

No.

really ? why ? or we are once again trading usability for paranoia ?