Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %clean section in rpm packages in OBS
You only can remove %clean if RPM > 4.8. If your version of RPM is
lower, you need to have that section.

NM

2011/12/23 Joop Boonen <joop.boonen@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Nelson,

This sounds great. Does anyone know if a wiki page will be created /
updated about how spec files should look like?

As I look at your reply, I'm thinking about SLE(S|D)10  and maybe even
SLE(S|D)11 they won't be handling a missing %clean correctly as their rpm
is 4.4.2.

So I wonder if it's a good idea to remove %clean now?

Regards,

Joop.