Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %clean section in rpm packages in OBS
On Sat, December 24, 2011 12:03 am, Ismail Donmez wrote:
On 12/23/2011 11:49 PM, Joop Boonen wrote:
Hi Nelson,

This sounds great. Does anyone know if a wiki page will be created /
updated about how spec files should look like?

As I look at your reply, I'm thinking about SLE(S|D)10 and maybe even
SLE(S|D)11 they won't be handling a missing %clean correctly as their
rpm
is 4.4.2.

So I wonder if it's a good idea to remove %clean now?

Yes its a good idea, OBS handles it itself.

But what if someone uses a srpm package for SLED/SLES10 and builds this
one locally via rpmbuild won't this cause problems?

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH