Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %clean section in rpm packages in OBS
With RPM 4.9+ you no longer require the %clean section, it's done
automatically. There's the new %check section amongst other things...
Newer versions of RPM shouldn't require either the
%defattr(-,root,root,-) as they should be doing it by default... and
if things are like in Fedora, the BuildRoot should be handled
automatically also (not sure if implemented on OBS).

NM