[opensuse-buildservice] OBS ARM build discussion I would like to start
Hi all,

Currently we have the following problem.
Due to security issues we only have native ARM workers for the internal
openSUSE buildservice. For the external build service we only use qemu.

Because qemu is much slower them native ARM builds the external build is
way behind. So for people outside of suse.com it's not really possible to
fix packages as you don't know if the current status is still valid.

I would like to know how the people in charge of OBS think about this?
Can the current situation be changed or is this due to a security policy?
Can we help to solve this issue?
If so what are the problems we are facing and which security should be met?

Did I leave something out or is something now correct?

Regards,

Joop.