[opensuse-buildservice]
Hi,

Everyone is familiar with the rpmlint checks that are done on openSUSE
Build Service for openSUSE packages (I assume the same happens for
SUSE Linux). From January onwards I would be interested in
collaborating with upstream on implementing the same funcionality for
RHEL builds (for which I have a purpose).

What would be the best way to start with this specific task
considering that there won't be any submissions before mid
January/February (only goal is really for RHEL builds, I don't care
much about clones, neither I probably have the time to look for it).

Nelson,