Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Key change for openSUSE:Tools?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:52:36 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011, 11:05:56 schrieb Archie Cobbs:
I'm suddenly seeing the error below.

Did the key for openSUSE:Tools change?

The last time in July 2010. But only extended at that point of time.

I just resubscribed to this list so my apologies if there was some
announcement (I didn't see anything to that effect in the archives).

$ zypper -vvvvv ref openSUSE_Tools
Verbosity: 5
Non-option program arguments: 'openSUSE_Tools'
Initializing Target
Specified repositories: openSUSE_Tools
Checking whether to refresh metadata for openSUSE.org tools (openSUSE_11.3)
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/rep
odata/repomd.xml.asc [done]
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/rep
odata/repomd.xml.key [done]
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/rep
odata/repomd.xml [done]
Signature verification failed for file 'repomd.xml' from repository
'openSUSE.org tools (openSUSE_11.3)'.

I do not see anything broken here atm. But you may got data from a broken (or
even evil) mirror. You can check in zypp.log from where.

bye
adrian

Warning: This might be caused by a malicious change in the file!
Continuing might be risky. Continue anyway? [yes/no] (no):

Thanks,
-Archie
SUSE Linux Products GmbH