[opensuse-buildservice] Key change for openSUSE:Tools?
I'm suddenly seeing the error below.

Did the key for openSUSE:Tools change?

I just resubscribed to this list so my apologies if there was some
announcement (I didn't see anything to that effect in the archives).

$ zypper -vvvvv ref openSUSE_Tools
Verbosity: 5
Non-option program arguments: 'openSUSE_Tools'
Initializing Target
Specified repositories: openSUSE_Tools
Checking whether to refresh metadata for openSUSE.org tools (openSUSE_11.3)
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/repodata/repomd.xml.asc
[done]
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/repodata/repomd.xml.key
[done]
Retrieving:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.3/repodata/repomd.xml
[done]
Signature verification failed for file 'repomd.xml' from repository
'openSUSE.org tools (openSUSE_11.3)'.
Warning: This might be caused by a malicious change in the file!
Continuing might be risky. Continue anyway? [yes/no] (no):

Thanks,
-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs