Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KDE:Distro:Factory priority
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:15:22 +0100
Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 00:19:23 schrieb Nico Kruber:
is it possible, that the build priority of KDF has been reduced some time
ago for all distros but openSUSE:Factory?

it takes ages to fully build and publish, nowadays - and I still see lots of
"scheduled" packages...
even packages in my own home project get scheduled in more easily

I'm asking because I'd like to get 4.7.4 since it fixes so many annoying
bugs - and I saw, the packages went into the repo almost a week ago but
didn't get build yet :(

The build priorities are derives from download statistics and if a repo
has become less popular, it will also get less build power. In addition to
that, libqt4 was changed in the middle of the week, so another rebuild took
place - and a repository that sees a lot of rebuilds gets rated down by
the dispatcher too.

Your home project won't have that many packages with that many rebuilds ->
has a higher chance to get through.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE