[opensuse-buildservice] Kernel modules
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 17:01:29 +0100
I have a few kernel modules in OBS that are getting rebuilt just fine. I
see that they were built for openSUSE 12.1, and for openSUSE Factory.

The 12.1 builds seem to be for the kernel version released with 12.1,
which makes sense. And Factory is whatever is in factory.

My question is where kernel modules for 12.1 updates would be? In 11.2
(when I last did this) there was a 11.2_Update that could be selected
for this. I wouldn't choose Factory as those are not required to be
what is in the update.

Am I missing something?

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer