Re: [opensuse-buildservice] backend consistency error when using linked projects and source services with OBS 2.3
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:25:39 +0100
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, unfortunately it is even worse: It gets neither invoked, nor
copied, thus leaving the package in an unexpanded state on the server
which will obviously result in a build error. Manually triggering the
source services fixes the problem then.

Oh, btw, while this is not my major concern at the moment, since I am
more interested in getting observation 2 fixed, just in case someone
wants to have a look: This observation does reproduce in
build.opensuse.org in project home:schiele:treesbug_base, package
zlib, which had source services added from a branch and then submitted
back. As you can see the source services were not run, nor their
results copied from the branch. That's why it is currently still in
failed state. I could fix this by triggering a source service run
manually but I decided to leave it as such in case someone wanted to
have a look into it for debugging.

Robert