[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting / OBS 2.3 state
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:12:13 +0100

Present: mls, saschpe, adrian

We discussed OBS maintenance state with maintenance and security team
last week. This is the current missing requirement list until final 2.3
release and the current implementation state.

* webui patchinfo editor
- button: update issues from sources.
- switch to security when found CVE

* Resign packages on release. Incident projects must never contain final
signed packages, since they are not complete reviewed yet.
(DONE, but not yet configured)

* maintenance request accept will create patchinfo on accept if none is
provided.

* Show required and existing fixes on incidents. required are defined
in _patchinfo, existing are parsed from source diff.
=> we need to move the issue parsing from api to backend code for caching

* set bugowner incident creation (DONE)

* Support linking to not yet existing packages for release number handling

* export severity to updateinfo.xml (DONE)

* enhance createrepo for delta downloads

* faster product build thanks to enhanced obs-worker (DONE)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH