Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build failures due to OBS

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:52:02 +0100 Adrian Schröter wrote:

We can't detect such failures automatically ... in this case it was
build26. It may be that this host has a problem.

Can you check your other failures and check if they were caused by
the same host(s) ?

It is mentioned at the start of the logfile.

The other option is that we may have a broken Factory distro. Are
that only Factory builds which fail that way ?

build25 for openSUSE 11.4
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=kiso&project=KDE%3AKDE3&repository=openSUSE_11.4

--
WBR