Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build failures due to OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:08:53 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 14:54:45 schrieb Dimstar / Dominique
Leuenberger:
On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 14:52 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
We can't detect such failures automatically ... in this case it was
build26. It may be that this host has a problem.

Can you check your other failures and check if they were caused by the
same host(s) ?

It is mentioned at the start of the logfile.

The other option is that we may have a broken Factory distro. Are that
only Factory builds which fail that way ?

Adrian,

I will try to keep an eye on this and hopefully we get an overview of
which host is nagging.

I think if 'factory' would be broken, then a simple retrigger of the
build should not resolve the issue.

That depends on the bug, random failures can also be caused by a broken
tool chain for example.

However, my first check would also be the build host names.

And I'm honestly not sure if non-factory builds show the same :( I
almost exclusively target Factory.

Dominique
SUSE Linux Products GmbH