Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build failures due to OBS
On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 14:52 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:

We can't detect such failures automatically ... in this case it was build26.
It may be that this host has a problem.

Can you check your other failures and check if they were caused by the same
host(s) ?

It is mentioned at the start of the logfile.

The other option is that we may have a broken Factory distro. Are that only
Factory builds which fail that way ?

Adrian,

I will try to keep an eye on this and hopefully we get an overview of
which host is nagging.

I think if 'factory' would be broken, then a simple retrigger of the
build should not resolve the issue.

And I'm honestly not sure if non-factory builds show the same :( I
almost exclusively target Factory.

Dominique