Re: [opensuse-buildservice] MonoOSC?
Hi Robert,

ANy plans to get this working again? I'm at a loss as to how to get it going
though I had branched the project etc. Frankly, I'm figuring out the build
service, and think monoosc would go a long way to fostering a quicker
understanding.

The situation is unfortunately that the author is not really working on
MonoOSC anymore actively. But what is not working anymore ? I have just
packaged it, but am not using it anymore for quite some long time now. I have
the feeling that it might be the API's that are no longer compatible. But
please create either a bug report or send me a private email what is wrong.

Thanks

Regards

Raymond