Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Interesting thing made by a PHd student, could be incorporated into OBS
  • From: Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:55:57 -0800
On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 01:57:14 PM you wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2011, 02:29:34 schrieb Roger Luedecke:
http://www.scmagazine.com.au/News/280893,tool-kills-hidden-linux-bugs-
vulnerabilities.aspx

Not sure I get it... but you probably would.

In general you can run all kind of tests during the build, but this is
more or less just a project configuration issue.

So you may want to package his tool (maybe as rpmlint test package) and
it could be used for example in openSUSE:Factory.
I can try. I haven't done it before... everytime I try to do stuff in OBS it
becomes abundantly clear I have no idea what I'm doing and the documentation
is so spotty that is of scarcely any assistance.

If you'd be willing to help me on this task, it would be appreciated.
--
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador