Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Stuck in "scheduled"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:15:05 +0100
Am Montag, 21. November 2011, 13:04:19 schrieb Robert Schweikert:
Hi,

Looks like devel:languages:ruby:extensions rubygem-rack-protection and
rubygem-thin are stuck in "scheduled" mode. Can someone please kick
things back into order?

things are in order, we have a high load and the dispatcher assigned the
important builds of that project already. Just the less important (less often
downloaded) are not yet built.

I am using both packages in another project where I get an
"unresolvable" error for factory. Before I ask the maintainers in
devel:languages:ruby:extensions to take a look at this it would be great
to reproduce the problem in this project ;)

Thanks,
Robert
SUSE Linux Products GmbH