Re: [opensuse-buildservice] prj config to get oss repo?
On Tue 22 Nov 2011 01:29:32 NZDT +1300, Adrian Schröter wrote:

oss is a product.

Whatever that means in OBS.

you should have all packages already. oss is just one product build based on
it.

Hmm, the error is

error: Failed build dependencies:
libelf0-devel is needed by avr-gcc-453-4.5.3-12.1.x86_64

oS 11.4

Unless I'm misinterpreting the error, it's correctly trying to install
the package but can't find it. The package isn't showing up in the
previous list of "installing ...".

Feel free to join the book writing approach. I blogged about it.

Haven't seen/read it. I'm not saying no, but I doubt I'll be reading the
source to work out how it should be used so that that can be written up.

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann