Re: [opensuse-buildservice] using obs metadata
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:04:30 +0100
Am Samstag, 19. November 2011, 14:09:07 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Hi:

I would like to know if the following is possible to do examining the
OBS metadata.

I want to retrieve a list of "the most linked libraries" from
openSUSE:Factory (excluding glibc) , order by desc and including not the
library name but the source package name (so I can getpac inmediately)

cannot find any info on how to do this ..pointers ?

The build service dependencies are not that file based. Best thing what you
can get are dependendencies on package levels.

For this particular task, I would do a full installation (maybe in some
subdirectory) and write a script ...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH