[opensuse-buildservice] Have choice: libjack-dev
I have a source package from universe (libopenal-dev) that I need as a
dependency for build Ubuntu 11.10 oneiric.
It depends itself on libjack-dev, which is a virtual package provided
by libjack-jackd2-dev.

I get "have coice for libjack-dev needed by portaudio19-dev:
libjack-dev libjack-jackd2-dev"

Any of the two would be ok, the virtual package I think would be the
preferred, that's why it's there, but I suspect the build system will
get confused (it already has the requirement to install the virtual
package, yet it's confused). I'm not sure why the confusion, but I bet
adding libjack-jackd2-dev as preference would fix it.

I would love it for someone to add that preference in OBS ;-)