Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting an out of date pakage - mirror problem?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:02:20 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 18:09:48 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
All,

I'm trying to install log2timeline for opensuse 11.3 from the security repo.

It should be v0.61 and that is what zypper is reporting.

But the actual version I'm getting is v0.51. (I know the package and
it is definitely the old version. Not just a bug in version
printing.)

I have no idea what's wrong, but I assume the package metadata is
coming from one place and the package from another and they're out of
sync.

check /var/log/zypp/ logs what is done exactly by zypper.

How can I troubleshoot/resolve this?

fyi: I maintain log2timeline, so don't tell me to send a email to the
maintainer!

Thanks
Greg
SUSE Linux Products GmbH