Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reverting server side source service damage in Virtualization project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:39:07 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 11:32:56 schrieb Olaf Hering:
Yesterday I accidently ran commit in the Virtualization directory
instead of the Virtualization/xen directory.
This lead to unexpected commits in kvm, libvirt, libvirt-cim, libyajl
and open-ovf packages because some script decided to reformat the rpm
specfiles.

Now the libyajl and open-ovf packages have conflicts which I cant seem
to revert.

The conflict is in libyajl.spec file, this has nothing to do with server side
changes.

If someone could please revert the damage and restore the previous
content in libyajl and open-ovf, that would be great.

what about just doing a "osc copypac -r$REV" your self ?

Thanks..

Olaf
SUSE Linux Products GmbH