[opensuse-buildservice] Reverting server side source service damage in Virtualization project

Yesterday I accidently ran commit in the Virtualization directory
instead of the Virtualization/xen directory.
This lead to unexpected commits in kvm, libvirt, libvirt-cim, libyajl
and open-ovf packages because some script decided to reformat the rpm
specfiles.

Now the libyajl and open-ovf packages have conflicts which I cant seem
to revert.

If someone could please revert the damage and restore the previous
content in libyajl and open-ovf, that would be great.

Thanks..

Olaf