Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Schedulers dead?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 00:35:25 -0500
On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 23:57, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 22:49:06 schrieb Malcolm:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:41:15 -0500

Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

The i586 and x86_64 schedulers seem to be dead...

There was an outage earlier today, it will be slow as the scheduler is
in 'cold start' according to IRC channel topic.
That topic change was at 1am, the cold start never finished and then
the schedulers were shut down. I suspect an old shut down event
that was only read after cold start finished when everyone involved
in the restart was already in bed.

So I initiated a warm start now, but this has to read in the events
of > 5 hours, so don't expect newly scheduled packages in the
next hours ;(

Enough excuse for me to go to sleep now ;P
Thanks :)

--
later daze. :: Robert Xu :: rxu.lincomlinux.org :: protocol.by/rxu