Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Retrieve reject file from builservice
on Mon, Nov 7, 2011, 18:58:36 Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Armin Herbert <armin.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I would like to look at the reject file generated by patch, is there a
way to retrieve it?

Did you attempt a full local build and the patch applied? (ie. "osc
build").

If not, I think that's the standard practice, then you drill down into
your local build and find the reject file.

Thanks for the hint Greg. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

The -F0 option caused a patch to fail and after I knew where to look it was
easily fixed.

Thanks again..

Armin