RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating KMPs
Hi Adrian,

Are there missing some features in my spec file?

These are just bugs in our general initrd (just fixed in the appliance).

Thanks for this info!

However, they are not FATAL and just ignored. So please do also :)

Now I get another error when trying to create a KMP:

+ make -j -C /usr/src/linux M=/usr/src/packages/BUILD/e1000e-1.6.3/src
make: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.34-12'

ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.
include/generated/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are missing.
Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to fix it.

How should I run make in the kernel sources from within my KMP?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Martin Konold

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 7121 35 3322

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach,
Siegfried Dais;
Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Wolfgang
Malchow, Peter Marks, Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Peter Tyroller