Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What happened to i586 on ubuntu and debian?
On Sunday 06 November 2011 18:15:40 Paul Elliott wrote:
When I create a new project no i586 packages are created.
Existing i586 packages are not being rebuild with changes.
What is happening?

Don't worry :-) It are just the schedulers that have issues. Yesterday they
crashed a couple of times and without schedulers nothing can/will happen on
OBS.

As that it is a Sunday the support on OBS is minimal, so I guess we have to
wait for some time for people to get into the office and restart the
schedulers again. However it will still take some time afterwards for your
packages to be created.

Regards

Raymond