[opensuse-buildservice] do super projects have repositories for their subprojects?

If there is a project with several subprojects, does the repository of the
super project contain all the subprojects? That is can I point a repository
browser such as yast or aptitude at the super project's repository and if I do
so will if find the rpms or debs of the subprojects? It would be nice if I has
several projects with interdependancies if I could just tell users to point
the package browser at the super project's repository, and let the package
browser figure it all out at install time.

Same question with building a project with OBS with respect to build
dependancies?

If the super project contains only subprojects and has no packages of its own,
how to I find the its URI? I can not use "get software" web site that only
searches for packages.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J