Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANNOUNCE: OBS gitorious.org => github.com move .... DONE!
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:02:20 +0100
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 17:34:00 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
[...]
We moved to github to change
for the better and get rid of broken / custom crap. I filed a feature
request to have diffs added for github's commit mails and the friendly
guys there added it to their list. With the current commit messages sent
by github, it's diffs are one click away. Not much in the age of
browser, no?

These mails are just pointless for me. If there are more people who want
mails
without diffs I can send them just to the people who want them with diffs.

For me and michael the diffs are crutial for our peer review work. We don't
want to wait for browser startups ...

Exactly. Please keep me in the diff list too.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel