Re: [opensuse-buildservice] using intel icc for build
On Monday, September 19, 2011 01:31:46 AM Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Saturday, September 10, 2011 18:54:22 Rüdiger Meier wrote:
Hi,

I'm courious if it would be legal to use Intel's icc compiler for
building packages on OBS, see

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/non-commercial-software-download
/ http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/non-commercial-software-faq/

What do you think?
Could I upload non-published icc rpms to OBS to use them to build my own
packages only?

icc is not open source, and we only allow open source packages (plus a few
specific exceptions) on our instance of OBS.

Andreas
If there are any exceptions, why not one more?