Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: using custom variables with tar_scm
On 09/13/2011 08:58 PM, Troy Telford wrote:
On 2011-09-13 10:38:08 +0000, Togan Muftuoglu said:
Is there a way to store the output of various commands ie "hg log" "hg
parents" in a variable when using service files like tar_scm or

Writing/editing the source service scripts isn't particularly hard - but
it requires you have root access on the OBS server. (Not a problem if
you run your own OBS service like I do, but it's much more difficult if
you're using

I am using the and if I could find a way to pass
things to the spec that would be great but I do not see a way

'hg parents --template 'Latest-tag:{latesttag},CSet:{rev}:{node|short}''