Re: [opensuse-buildservice] First time using and a problem
Am 08.09.2011 21:06, schrieb Roger Luedecke:
On Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:56:48 AM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> Am 08.09.2011 20:43, schrieb Roger Luedecke:
> > The wiki article doesn't explain what can be uploaded to OBS. It looks
> > like one file at a time, which is too crazy to believe.
> >
> > service download_url failed:
> > Running /usr/lib/obs/service/download_url --host
> > ngale.svn.sourceforge.net -- protocol http --path/viewvc/ngale/trunk/
> > --outdir /lxc.tmp.24393/out ERROR: no file name was stripped from
> > viewvc/ngale/trunk/
> >
> > I am trying to add the nightingale project code.
> >
> > http://ngale.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ngale/trunk/
> >
> > A tarball is available if I can upload that... though it gave a similar
> > error when I pointed it to the tarball download.
>
> Do you have the tarball on your harddisk, or are you trying to upload it
> from sourceforge.net?
I was trying to upload from sourceforge. Using the webclient. I had hoped I
understood enough to use this by now.

I normally use the webclient. Maybe you should download the tarball, and upload it from your harddisk.

hth

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE