Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Web Interface Error [solved]
Adrian,

I have a running 2.1.11 appliance instance here and can't spot this problem
atm.

However, it looks like it is triggered by some existing request in your
instance. Have a look in the backend source server log, or in worst case,
try to strace it to find out which file(request) is causing this problem.

Thanks, strace on lighttpd pointed me in the right direction... turns out I
had xforwarding enabled in /srv/www/obs/webui/config/options.yml (back from
when I was following the master branch README). Took that out and everything
is working now! :)

Ann