Re: [opensuse-buildservice] deploying the OBS backend to multiple servers
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 04:22:45PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
Ok, if you don't use NFS I have one further question: According to my
analysis all three of bs_srcserver, bs_publisher, and bs_repserver
seem to access /build and /db/published.

No, seems I missed that. bs_srcserver doesn't access /build,
bs_repserver and bs_publisher doesn't access /db/published

(bs_repserver and bs_publisher used to own the /db/published
database, but we moved it to the source server to speed up
the searches.)

M.